Welcome to buy/free to use wikiexpo software products, we will be happy to provide you with more comprehensive and better service. This agreement applies to all software products sold by the company. Please read the terms of this agreement carefully before you purchase. By clicking the "I agree to the agreement" button during the purchase process, you agree that you have reached an agreement with the company and that you understand and fully accept all the terms of this agreement.
Ⅰ. Improvement and amendment of agreement
According to the development of the Internet and the relevant laws and regulations of Singapore, the company will continuously improve the service quality, and amend the terms of agreement accordingly. The users confirm that the company does not need to notify them one by one about the modification of the provisions of agreement. As for the users who continue to use the company's software products, it is deemed that they accept the amended terms of the agreement, and the rights and obligations between the user and the company are subject to the latest amended agreement.
Ⅱ. Registration information and privacy protection
1. The users obtain the right to use the account after completing the registration application, and the company enjoys the ownership of it. In line with timely, detailed and accurate requirements, the Users should provide the personal information promptly, detailedly and accurately, and update the registration information constantly. Therefore, the company is not responsible for any problems caused by untrue registration information and for the consequences of them.
2. The users should not transfer or lend their account ID and password to others. The user who finds that her or his account ID being illegally used by others should contact the company immediately. The company is not responsible for the illegal use of account ID and password due to hacking or negligence of the users.
3.The users must provide complete and accurate registration information when they inquire the password from the company for it is forgot, lost or stolen. Or the company will not offer the related information according to the principle of confidentiality.
4. The username and password can only be used by the users, and they can’t be used by others in any form through transferring and authorizing. If the same account and password are found to be used by multiple people at the same time, the company has the right to cancel the user’s qualification of this account, and will not pay any compensations or not refund any service fees the users paid.
5. The company should not disclose or offer the user's registration information to a third parties unless:
a. Obtain the explicit authorization of the user in advance;
b. The products and services requested by the users can be provided only if they show the personal information ;
c. In accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
d. In accordance with the requirements of the relevant government authorities.
Ⅲ. Services and term of validity
1. The users pay for the software product services. According to the user's needs, the company provides product services, covering one-time authorization and upgrading services like software activation, professional data, proprietary models, proprietary analysis methods, and technical and customer support, and market offering.
2. Term of validity: Starting from the date of the software account activation.
Ⅳ. Service fee and renewals
1. Software product and service fee is charged in accordance with the price and preferential policies announced on the purchase date.
2. If the users intend to continue accepting the services of the company in accordance with the terms in this agreement after the expiration of agreement, they shall pay for the service within 15 working days before the expiration so that the validity period of this agreement will be automatically extended.
3. The validity period extending of this agreement is not limited. If the company's service fee changed during the extension period, it shall be charged according to the new standard by two parties after the expiration period.
V. User’s rights and obligations
1. The users have the right to use software products by logging in to a terminal, enjoy the right to obtain financial information, market data and other services through software products.
2. The users have the right to request the company to provide operational technical training and instructions for the software products by means of telephone.
3. The users have the right to request the company to provide software product services and upgrading services promptly in accordance with this contract.
4. If the users find any operation failure or other problem of abnormal use during the service, they can call the company for guidance and help until the problem is properly solved.
5. The users shall pay for the service in time according to the time and amount in agreement. They can pay for the service through home payment, online transfer, postal remittance or other valid payment methods; home payment is only available for the payment to the company's financial staff with legal certificate. Except for the cases above, the company does not have other methods to receive money. And it is prohibited for the company to charge the service fee in the name of the individual. So it has noting to do with the company if the users pay by bank account in the name of individual or other account or pay the company’s non-financial staff.
6. After the termination of this agreement, the users no longer enjoy the charging service in the contract provided by the company, but can continue enjoying the free software product service provided by the company.
1. The users download the software products through the formal channel and set the account and password by themselves. They should properly protect the account ID and password, and must not disclose, transfer or lend the account or password to others. If the account or password can’t be used improperly or is illegally used by others due to the user's negligence, the loss shall be borne by the users. At the same time, the users should promptly notify the company and take effective measures to avoid further loss. If the account password is lost, the users should provide the company with a signed ID card/payment receipt and other hard copy of relevant materials. After the company verifies the identity, the users can reset the initial password, and the user should modify it in time. If the above proof materials can’t be provided due to user reasons, the users bear the relevant responsibilities.
2. The users provide the necessary site for software product installation and operation, software and hardware (including computer and operating system), power supply, Internet access, and related resources to ensure the normal operation and installation of the software.
3. The users shall respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the company's software products. Without the written permission of the company, the user shall not copy, modify, issue, rent, lend, translate or disseminate the software products, and shall not disassemble or decompile, and those who violates this term seriously shall bear legal responsibility.
4. The users guarantee that the software product service is limited to the individual use (or company use ), and they shall not change the use of the product. If the users want to quote relevant information of the product, they shall fully quote the product information with the permission of the company, marking the source of the information and the words,"No reprint without the permission of wikiexpo".
5. During the validity term of contract, the users promise not to engage in businesses directly or indirectly which have competitive relation with the company, and not offer the company's products to a third party for research, modification, reproduction, development of derivative products or other means in any way. And they also doesn’t have the facts and actions that result in infringement on a third party or the company's potential rights due to user’s behavior. If the user violates this agreement, the company has the right to immediately stop providing the service, and accuse the user of corresponding breach of contract liability, and the user's payment will not be returned.
Ⅵ. Company’s rights and obligations
1. The software products and services under this agreement are designed and developed by the company, and all intellectual property rights related to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, etc., and all information provided by the company for users through software products (including but not limited to the information, icons, graphics, colors, interface design, layout framework, data, market, etc.) are all owned by the company or authorized by the right holder.
2. The company has the right to require the user to pay for the service in full according to the contract. The company shall provide the software product service for the users promptly after receiving the service fee.
3. The company can send various product information to users through software, email, SMS or other means with the permission of the users.
1. The company provides software product services for users after receiving the service fee in accordance with contract.
2. The company is responsible for providing the users with the standard wikiexpo information services, including market information, macro data, industry data, and news information.
3. The company provides the users with operational training and instructions for software products. When the users encounter technical problems related to the company's products, the company should respond quickly, and help the users solve the problem promptly by telephone, remote direct operation and maintenance, etc.
4. During the validity term of the contract, the company provides the users with software product upgrading and maintenance services promptly.
1. During the service period, the company has the right to update, add or delete the services of the software product at any time according to the needs of the business activities, without the need for further notice or the permission of the users.
2. The company endeavors to provide the users with a variety of information services, but the relevant information is used for the user’s reference only, and not used as the basis for making decision by the users, their customers or any third-party investors who have access to the information. The company isn’t responsible for any risks, profits or losses caused by the investment of the persons mentioned above on the base of company's information.
3. Under any circumstance, any verbal and written commitments from the company, its agents and staff shall not be deemed as the company's commitments/suggestions to the users or any third party who has access to the information for specific operations and investment income. So the users and third party mentioned above shall bear the risk themselves accordingly. The company shall not be responsible for any risks, profits or losses caused by the investment of the users and third party mentioned above based on the company's information and any verbal and written commitments from the company's agents and staff.
4. The company endeavors to provide the information completely, promptly and accurately to ensure the high-quality transmission of information. Since information transmission and transaction procedures may be influenced by the force majeure factors like the failure of system, satellite transmission line, communication line, and network, and abnormal information source, hacker attack , virus intrusion, power interruption or failure, deliberate destruction of others, technical development restrictions, changes in laws and regulations, government bans, regulatory requirements, etc., the company isn’t responsible for the consequences of abnormal information transmission or information anomaly including data interruption, delay, loss, error, omission due to the factors mentioned above, and also not responsible for the profits or losses and other circumstances caused by the abnormal transaction.
1. The two parties shall not disclose any confidential information to a third party, and with at least the same care and safeguards as are applied to trader’s own proprietary information, either party shall keep confidential the trade secrets or proprietary information. The parties shall not copy, disclose or use such confidential information or data to any third party without the prior written consent of the other side.
2. The confidentiality obligation will not be waived after the termination, expiration, amend or revoke of the agreement.
1. Any failure to fulfill any item under any provision of this agreement by either Party is regarded as breach of contract, the defaulting party shall take their own adverse consequences.
2. Either party shall correct the default behavior and give reply in writing within twenty days upon receipt the written notification from another party, otherwise if the defaulting party disagree with this issue, they shall file a writer objection or explanation within twenty days, meanwhile, the 2 parties could resolve such dispute through consultations, if still disagree about this issue, then shall execute the agreement which the Article Ten Dispute Resolution.
Ⅹ. Dispute Resolution
Either Party shall pay compensation for the losses caused by its breach of contract to the other Party. Both Parties shall negotiate any dispute occurred
in terms of this agreement or its performance in a friendly manner; in case where no settlement can be reached through negotiation，either party could choose the way of dispute resolution, as below,
a. Submit to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules in force at the time of the application for arbitration. The outcome of the arbitration is final and legally binding on both parties;
b. File a lawsuit in the court with jurisdiction in the defendant's location.
2. When any dispute occurs and is the subject of friendly consultations or arbitration, the Parties shall continue to exercise their remaining respective rights and fulfil their remaining respective obligations under this Contract, except in respect of those matters under dispute.
Ⅺ. Product Risk Hints
1. The user should fully understand the investment risks, all data and information are just for reference only from company, and the user shall not as the investing income, and also shall not as the suggestions for the detailed investing company, type choosing or trade time, meanwhile shall not as the trend of investing or marketing type, even shall not for the feasibility analyze of investing type, forecast or advise, or any other form of the investment advisory, otherwise user still process like that, the risks have to take their own responsibility.
2. The company provide all information and data for user by the software product, and let user could get good experiences and services of the high class professional data and information which though the data analysis system and statistical operation model to disposal data, process information and integrate data analysis,(this data and information services are automatic generation by data model, it cannot be manipulated), in order to give a good rational decision and control risks for user during processing the investment.
Ⅻ. Intellectual Property Rights
The company respect the intellectual property rights and legitimate interest of others. If you think your intellectual property rights or other legitimate interest is infringed, please follow the rules to provide information, as below,
Attention: If it’s the fake fact, the submitter of the rights notice shall take all legal liabilities (including no limited compensations and lawyer’s fee). If the above personal or firm couldn’t confirm the software which get company information from online whether infringement had occurred for them intellectual property rights and legitimate interest, we suggest them try to consult the profession person at first.
In order to effective process the rights notice from the above personal or firm, please use the standard format (including the running No. ), as below,
1. The obligee shall show the intellectual property rights and legitimate interest or the proof of ownership which could process the intellectual property rights and legitimate interest according laws.
2. Please fully and clearly describe the infringed issue of the intellectual property rights and legitimate interest, meanwhile point out the infringed details.
3. Please provide the details of contact information, including name, the copy of ID or passport ( for natural person) , the copy of the company commercial registration certificate( for firm) , address , phone No. , Fax No. and E-mail.
4. Please add this authenticity of the statement to make sure the true content of rights notice, as below,
‘ I personal / company promise, the information of statement is sufficient, true and exact, if the statement is not real, the personal / company will take all legal liabilities. ‘
Please sign on the statement. And kindly stamp with official seal if you are the legally established institution or organization.
ⅩⅢ. Other Provisions
As one or both parties had some correlative issues with oral or written earlier, like promises, statements, advises, plans, drafts, agreements, understanding and memos, etc. , If there is any conflict between this agreement and others, it shall follow this agreement. The agreement shall not changed unless under the condition that both parties granted.
Please read the statement carefully before accepting the service of wikiexpo. Visitors actions, including browsing wikiexpo website and using wikiexpo service by all ways, are regarded as accepting all contents of this statement out of question.
1. As for actions involved in wikiexpo, including but not including to browsing, using, forwarding and advertising, the visitor should be careful, with goodwill and caution; the visitor shouldn‘t harm the rights and interests of wikiexpo intentionally and accidentally, and mustn’t act against the laws in all countries/regions, international convention and social morality directly or indirectly by wikiexpo.
2. When you use our products and / or services, we need/may need to collect and use your personal information including the following two:
1) In order to provide you with the basic functions of our products and / or services, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide the information, you will not be able to use our products and / or services properly
2) In order to provide you with auxiliary functions of our products and / or services, you can choose to authorize us to collect and use the information. If you refuse to provide, you will not be able to use the auxiliary functions properly or meet our expected function effects we intend to achieve. But it will not affect your use of the basic functions of our products and / or services.
You understand and agree that:
1) We are committed to providing a wide range of products and services to meet your needs. Due to the wide variety of our products and services, and also the specific product/service range varies with each individual , accordingly, the basic/additional functions, and the types and ranges of personal information collected and used may differ. Please refer to specific product/service functions.
2) In order to bring you better experience of our products and services, we are constantly striving to improve our technology, and may introduce new or optimized functions from time to time. It may be necessary to collect and use personal information , or change the purpose or manner in which personal information is used. In this regard, we will explain the purpose,scope and method of the information collecting by policy update,window pop-up,page prompt , etc. In the process, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through the contact information provided by wikiexpo and we will reply your questions as soon as possible.
3. In order to identify any abnormal account status, understand product suitability ,provide you with page display and search results that can better suit your needs while using our services, we may automatically collect your service information and store it as network log information including:
1）Device Information: We will receive and record information about the device you are using (Information about software and hardware features including device model, operating system version, device setting, unique device identifier, device environment, etc.) based on your specific operation during software installation and/or use, and information about the device location (Including those sensor information such as your authorized GPS location and WLAN access points and base stations).
2）Service log information: When you use our website or the products or services provided by the client, we will automatically collect your detailed use of our services as a service log, including browsing, click to view, search query, collection, add to shopping cart, transaction, after-sales, follow-up and sharing information, post information, IP address, browser type, telecom supplier, language, date and time of access.
Please note that separate information of device or service log is information that is unable to identify a specific natural person. If we combine the non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or use it in conjunction with personal information, then the non-personal information shall be regarded as personal one during the combined period. We will anonymize the information and make it unidentified, in addition to obtaining your authorization or other laws and regulations.
To provide you with the information displaying, searching, forwarding services that are more convenient to you and meet your personalized needs, we‘ll extract your preference features, based on which we’ll make indirect crowds portraits for displaying, forwarding information and potential commercial advertisements, according to the information of your device and service log.
4. While providing you with the following additional services, we might collect and use your personal information for striving to enhance your experience by providing you with more convenient and personalized products and/or services of better quality. If these information are not provided, it wont influence the basic services you enjoy, such as browsing, searching and purchasing on wikiexpo, but the users experience brought by these services may be unavailable for you. These services include:
1) The global personalized recommendation service based on location information: After your location permission is opened, we‘ll visit and acquire your location information, based on which we’ll provide you with the displaying of page businesses, products and services that fit your needs better.
2) Additional service based on camera: You can participate in offline activities and take photos for market and other related services by scanning code after turning on the camera permission.
You understand and agree that, in order to use the additional services mentioned above, youre required to turn on the permissions of visiting the information of your location, camera and album in your device to make it possible for collection and use of the information involved in these permissions. You can view the status of these permissions item by item in your device settings or in our client, and you can decide the status of these permissions anytime.
5. How do we protect your information:
1) We have adopted practicable security measures that meet the industrys standard to protect your information, in avoid of unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal information. For example, your information is protected by SSL protocol when exchanging data between your browser and the server. Meanwhile, We provide a safe browsing approach of HTTPS protocol for wikiexpo website.
2) We have an industry-leading data security management system with data and data life cycle at its core, enhancing the security level of the whole system from multiple aspects, such as organization development, system designing, personnel management, product technologies and so on.
3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. When using the wikiexpo platform service, it is recommended that you establish contacts and share information with each other through our services. Please note that the information you voluntarily share or even share publicly when using our services may involve personal information or even personally sensitive information about you or others. Please consider more cautiously whether to share information publicly when using our services.
4) Please use complex passwords to help us keep your account secure. We will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send us.
6.wikiexpo fully respects the copyright and intellectual property of original data creators, and trusts reasonably in the original data uploaded by the clients, who can be original creator, or has received the acceptance of copyright owners and made an agreement with them about the matters. Therefore, it is reasonable for wikiexpo to buy, sell and use the related original data, and wikiexpo has no responsibility on the related intellectual property disputes. It is suggested that the visitor should comply with the related intellectual property before forwarding and using data, or wikiexpo bears no responsibility on the related intellectual property disputes. Meanwhile, as for the original data and wikiexpo logo, wikiexpo owns the independent intellectual property. So wikiexpo has the right to take legal actions for any violations of intellectual property.
7.All data published by wikiexpo, the visitor‘s comments on wikiexpo, and the contents from other websites by links are just used for reference or study, which dose not represent wikiexpo’s opinion and are not sales recommendations.
8.wikiexpo bears no responsibility on the following situations which cause the disclosure of personal information.
1) wikiexpo shall provide the personal information according to requests of legal authority or for public safety, when the government, judicial authority and so on asks wikiexpo to show personal information in accordance with legal procedure
2) The user shows the individual password to others or shares account with other users, causing the disclosure of personal informatio
3) The force majeure factors which influence normal operation of network, such as computer problems, hacker attack, computer virus, temporary shutting down for government regulation, cause the disclosure, missing, being misused and altered of personal informatio
4) Others websites linked with wikiexpo cause the disclosure of personal informatio
5) Any results caused by force majeure factors.
9. wikiexpo bears no responsibility on the losses of users during the period out of service for hardware problems out of control caused by networks or other force majeure factors.
10. Apart from the service terms marked out by wikiexpo, wikiexpo bears no responsibility on problems caused by using wikiexpo, such as accidents, neglects, slanders, violations of copyright or intellectual property and losses from them.
11. Any legal disputes appealing to proceedings caused by wikiexpo are under the jurisdiction of Peoples Court of Shanghai, where wikiexpo headquarters.
12. wikiexpo deserves the right to make, revise, update and explain the statement.
13. The above statements take effect from the day of release.